Woohoo! Here we go again and battle commences for those much loved (JD)2C trophies.
Rankings following Corsedarder.
Here is the provisional list of events so far and rules. We’re still in the process of getting permissions finalised for the rest and there will be 10 nominated events eventually.
If you enter any of these events you will automatically be included in the (JD)2C rankings so all you need do is get out there. Good luck everyone!
- The (JD)2C competition will be run over 10 events with the best 5 scores counting for each runner.
- There will be 5 classes for girls and boys, using the ‘standard’ age classes, i.e.M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, W8, W10, W12, W14, W16
- Within each event, the Gramp/Maroc Junior who is highest placed for each course scores the maximum course points: White 200, Yellow 300, Orange 400, Light Green 500, Green 600, Blue 700, Brown 800
- Points for subsequent runners are calculated using this formula:
score = [(winner’s time)/(runner’s time)]*(maximum course points)
- Every effort will be made to provide a White course at each event. However, if this is not possible, the JDC organisers will review how many events will qualify for the M8 and W8 classes.
- If you are being shadowed or running in a pair, please declare this when you register. You will score half points for your run.
- The competition aims to provide competition in each age class. Juniors may choose the course
appropriate to their ability. More difficult courses earn higher points.