It’s started already at Glen O’Dee but if you didn’t manage to make it to that event then don’t worry, plenty more over the year.
If you enter any of these events you will automatically be included in the (JD)2C rankings so all you need do is get out there. Good luck everyone!
6/1/19 MAROC Glen O’Dee
24/2/19 GRAMP/MAROC SOL1 Birsemore
24/3/19 GRAMP Glen Dye
28/4/19 MAROC Sluie
30/6/19 MAROC Potarch
7/7/19 GRAMP Balmedie
28/8/19 MAROC Glen Fearder
6/10/19 GRAMP Forvie
10/11/19 MAROC Cambus O’May
- The (JD)2C competition will be run over 9 events with the best 5 scores counting for each runner.
- There will be 5 classes for girls and boys, using the ‘standard’ age classes, i.e.M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, W8, W10, W12, W14, W16
- Within each event, the Gramp/Maroc Junior who is highest placed for each course scores the maximum course points: White 200, Yellow 300, Orange 400, Light Green 500, Green 600, Blue 700, Brown 800
- Points for subsequent runners are calculated using this formula:
score = [(winner’s time)/(runner’s time)]*(maximum course points)
- Every effort will be made to provide a White course at each event. However, if this is not possible, the JDC organisers will review how many events will qualify for the M8 and W8 classes.
- If you are being shadowed or running in a pair, please declare this when you register. You will score half points for your run.
- The competition aims to provide competition in each age class. Juniors may choose the course
appropriate to their ability. More difficult courses earn higher points.