Rankings after 6 events
If you enter any of these events you will automatically be included in the (JD)2C rankings so all you need do is get out there. Good luck everyone!
6/1/19 MAROC Glen O’Dee
24/2/19 GRAMP/MAROC SOL1 Birsemore
24/3/19 GRAMP Glen Dye
28/4/19 MAROC Sluie
30/6/19 MAROC Potarch
7/7/19 GRAMP Balmedie
28/8/19 MAROC Glen Fearder
6/10/19 GRAMP Forvie
10/11/19 MAROC Cambus O’May
- The (JD)2C competition will be run over 9 events with the best 5 scores counting for each runner.
- There will be 5 classes for girls and boys, using the ‘standard’ age classes, i.e.M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, W8, W10, W12, W14, W16
- Within each event, the Gramp/Maroc Junior who is highest placed for each course scores the maximum course points: White 200, Yellow 300, Orange 400, Light Green 500, Green 600, Blue 700, Brown 800
- Points for subsequent runners are calculated using this formula:
score = [(winner’s time)/(runner’s time)]*(maximum course points)
- Every effort will be made to provide a White course at each event. However, if this is not possible, the JDC organisers will review how many events will qualify for the M8 and W8 classes.
- If you are being shadowed or running in a pair, please declare this when you register. You will score half points for your run.
- The competition aims to provide competition in each age class. Juniors may choose the course
appropriate to their ability. More difficult courses earn higher points.