Following Coull here are the rankings after 4 events.
Two GJOs are top of the board in this year’s competition so far with Oli and Emily Robertson leading M10 and W8 respectively. Well done guys!
News of other GJOs: Joana McDonald close behind Emily in W8 in 2nd place, Samantha McDonald is 4th in W10, Noah G in 5th place M14 and brother Sam in 3rd M16, Morven and Kirsty Farquharon are 2nd and 4th respectively in W14 and Isobel Anderson 4th in W16.
30/6/19 MAROC Potarch
7/7/19 GRAMP Balmedie
28/8/19 MAROC Glen Fearder
6/10/19 GRAMP Forvie
10/11/19 MAROC Cambus O’May
- The (JD)2C competition will be run over 9 events with the best 5 scores counting for each runner.
- There will be 5 classes for girls and boys, using the ‘standard’ age classes, i.e.M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, W8, W10, W12, W14, W16
- Within each event, the Gramp/Maroc Junior who is highest placed for each course scores the maximum course points: White 200, Yellow 300, Orange 400, Light Green 500, Green 600, Blue 700, Brown 800
- Points for subsequent runners are calculated using this formula:
score = [(winner’s time)/(runner’s time)]*(maximum course points)
- Every effort will be made to provide a White course at each event. However, if this is not possible, the JDC organisers will review how many events will qualify for the M8 and W8 classes.
- If you are being shadowed or running in a pair, please declare this when you register. You will score half points for your run.
- The competition aims to provide competition in each age class. Juniors may choose the course
appropriate to their ability. More difficult courses earn higher points.