Following Potarch and Balmedie here are the rankings after 6 events.
Oli Robertson still leading M10 while Joanna McDonald has taken the lead from Emily Robertson in W8. Sam McDonald is lying 2nd W10 and the Farquharson twins are comfortably leading W16 too so well done everyone!
28/8/19 MAROC Glen Fearder EEE via Maroc website
6/10/19 GRAMP Forvie
10/11/19 MAROC Cambus O’May
- The (JD)2C competition will be run over 9 events with the best 5 scores counting for each runner.
- There will be 5 classes for girls and boys, using the ‘standard’ age classes, i.e.M8, M10, M12, M14, M16, W8, W10, W12, W14, W16
- Within each event, the Gramp/Maroc Junior who is highest placed for each course scores the maximum course points: White 200, Yellow 300, Orange 400, Light Green 500, Green 600, Blue 700, Brown 800
- Points for subsequent runners are calculated using this formula:
score = [(winner’s time)/(runner’s time)]*(maximum course points)
- Every effort will be made to provide a White course at each event. However, if this is not possible, the JDC organisers will review how many events will qualify for the M8 and W8 classes.
- If you are being shadowed or running in a pair, please declare this when you register. You will score half points for your run.
- The competition aims to provide competition in each age class. Juniors may choose the course
appropriate to their ability. More difficult courses earn higher points.