4 courses, Yellow, Orange, Green(lightish) and Blue
Still BOF/SOA members only at the moment
Starts 11:30 to 12:30+ depending on number of entries.
Punching system: SI + hopefully Air enabled
Senior £5, Junior £2.50
Anti-Covid measures will be in place including but not limited to:
- pre-registration by email will be required (strictly no EOD) – see entry email details below Closing Date for emails will be 29th November
- payment by iZettle email invoice only (after the event)
- we will allocate a start time to everyone which must be kept to
- minimal need to visit ‘registration’ other than to collect an SI
dibber if you need one so we will tick your name off at the Start instead
- no Download allowed until you’ve got your breath back and stopped peching
- no results display at the event and no splits stubs
- arrive, run, go as soon as your car load has finished
It goes without saying that you must observe current government guidelines on distancing and travel on the day of the event.
Parking at Crathes Castle overflow car park, £3.00 for non-NTS members to be paid along with the entry fee
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Crathes EEE in the subject line if you want a run with:
Name, Address (for the invoice)
Age class, Club, Course
SI dibber hire needed?
number of cars you will be in
After the event, we will invoice all those who come, including any parking cost.
Closing Date for emails will be 29th November but we will keep any received after that in case others can’t make it due to last minute travel restrictions.