Gramp Champs 2012
And in Excel format with all the counting scores from each event if you want to analyse your performance further (is it better to target events like Pannanich where you think there’s more chance of hoovering up points?)
Counting events and rules:
1 GRAMP Bogendriep
2 MAROC Alt Cailleach
3 GRAMP Tyrebagger
4 MAROC Balnagowan
5 GRAMP Glen Dye
6 MAROC Sluie
7 GRAMP Crathes
8 MAROC Pannanich
9 MAROC Cambus O’May
10 GRAMP Raemoir
- You have to be a member of Gramp to qualify.
- The Champs are run over 10 nominated events with the best 5 scores counting for each runner.
- Within each event, the Gramp member who is highest placed for each course scores the maximum course points:
White 200, Yellow 400, Orange 800, Red 1200, Light Green 1600, Green 2000, Blue 2800, Brown 4000.
- Points for subsequent runners are calculated using this formula: score = [(winner’s time)/(runner’s time)]*(maximum course points)
- Men and Women’s Junior, Senior and Veteran divisions are used to decide Championship positions and individual totals are modified to try and make competition within these divisions as fair as possible:
M/W10 +100% of total, M/W12 +50%, M/W14 +32%, M/W16 +24%, M/W18 +16%, M/W20 +8%, M/W21to M/W40 +0%, M/W45 +5%, M/W50 +15%, M/W55 +25%, M/W60 +40%, M/W65 +60%, M/W70 +80%, M/W75 and over +100%
- Any questions – contact Iain McLeod