Regrettably, we have had to make the decision to postpone the Balmedie event on Sunday due to somewhat treacherous icy conditions on the path network and car park. It would not be safe for competitors presently and a Yellow Met Office warning remains in place currently right up to Sunday.
The event will be rescheduled. Maps have been printed so we look forward to welcoming you back in more favourable conditions.
DREW TIVENDALE (CONTROLLER)
(TBC depending on permissions we’re now making plans to put this event on in late-Feb the day after the Scottish Night Champs at Balmoral.)